Peaceful Family Playshop
A one day workshop of communication, conflict transformation and peace-making skills for the entire family.
In the morning, parents and youth learn effective communication skills and ways to weave the values of peacemaking into the fabric of the family. Afternoon discussion centers on the effects of consumerism, militarism and the media on the family.
Children learn conflict transformation and peacemaking skills throughout the day in a fun, structured format.
Everyone shares lunch and plays cooperative games.
- Youth Work
- Social Change
- Faith Legacy
- Ways to Give
- Conflict in the Family Workshop
- Deacons as Leaders in Times of Conflict Workshop
- Faith, Family and Finances
- Healthy Congregations
- Holiday Survival Toolkit
- Peaceful Family Playshop
- Keeping a Cool Head in a Hot Meeting
- The Matthew 18 Workshop
- Consensus Decision-Making
- Matthew 18 Training for Trainers
- Meeting Facilitation
- Ministry with Difficult Behaviors
- Training for Shalom Teams
- Training for Church Leadership