The Matthew 18 Workshop
"The vision of our church is to be Christ-like in word and deed. The Matthew 18 Workshop provides a wonderful opportunity to focus on this very important aspect of Jesus' ministry that he would want us to embody as individuals and as a congregation."
- a pastor in Pennsylvania
Congregations have found the Matthew 18 Workshop to be a practical, faith-centered resource for strengthening their ability to deal with differences as Jesus taught. While it is not recommended for a church that is currently experiencing difficult conflict, it is an excellent means of "building up the body."
- New formats for Bible Study
- Updated Communication Skills and Roleplays
- Conflict theory-understanding the dynamics
- Dealing with Anger-others and your own
- God's Grace-Our Will: The impact of forgiveness and letting go
- Behavioral Covenants-agreeing how to treat one another
The Matthew 18 Workshop is offered to congregations at no charge beyond the travel expense of the workshop leader(s).
To request a workshop, contact Leslie Frye.
- Youth Work
- Social Change
- Faith Legacy
- Ways to Give
- Conflict in the Family Workshop
- Deacons as Leaders in Times of Conflict Workshop
- Faith, Family and Finances
- Healthy Congregations
- Holiday Survival Toolkit
- Peaceful Family Playshop
- Keeping a Cool Head in a Hot Meeting
- The Matthew 18 Workshop
- Consensus Decision-Making
- Matthew 18 Training for Trainers
- Meeting Facilitation
- Ministry with Difficult Behaviors
- Training for Shalom Teams
- Training for Church Leadership