Matthew 18 Training for Trainers
(9 hours--.9 CEU)
Audience: Shalom Team/D & R Committee members, designated district leaders
In 2002, the Annual Conference adopted the "Update to Discipleship and Reconciliation Polity" paper. According to the paper, one function of the District Shalom Team is to "provide, on a regular basis, local, sectional, or District-wide educational and training events" using resources including Church of the Brethren agencies.
On Earth Peace offers D & R Committees/Shalom Teams the curriculum and training needed to conduct Matthew 18 workshops in congregations. With detailed lesson plans and materials, it is designed to cover all aspects of workshop leadership.
Cost: This workshop is offered to districts at no charge.
For more information: Contact Leslie Frye.
- Youth Work
- Social Change
- Faith Legacy
- Ways to Give
- Conflict in the Family Workshop
- Deacons as Leaders in Times of Conflict Workshop
- Faith, Family and Finances
- Healthy Congregations
- Holiday Survival Toolkit
- Peaceful Family Playshop
- Keeping a Cool Head in a Hot Meeting
- The Matthew 18 Workshop
- Consensus Decision-Making
- Matthew 18 Training for Trainers
- Meeting Facilitation
- Ministry with Difficult Behaviors
- Training for Shalom Teams
- Training for Church Leadership